Ross Roof Group is an award-winning roofing manufacturer based in Takanini. We take pride in delivering innovative, world-leading roofing solutions through our Metrotile and Tilcor brands. Our team is integral to our business and a key reason why we continue to achieve success on the global stage. We value our employees and provide a supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity for progression.
We are recruiting a CNC – Press Brake Operator for our factory in Takanini.
This is a permanent, competitively paid position. You will need to be flexible with the hours you work, due to varied production demands at times.
Applicants must be proactive, organised and have an eye for detail. You will have experience using software and operating a Press Brake.
- Setup of profile measurements and folds onto the CNC machine using AP100 software
- Quality checking of products - measuring of all products as per Specification
- Read and understand 3D technical data entries and Setup of CNC
- Receipting of goods
- Labelling & Stack products of finished product onto pallets
- General housekeeping duties
- Working to strict deadlines
- Accurate recording keeping of pressed product
- Be a team player
- Be able to stand at a press for long periods of time.
- Have a strong health and safety focus.
- Sound knowledge of press controls and safe handling Practices
- Be proficient in using software to set profile measurements and fold specifications
- Have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and set-up press to match requirements
- Have good communication skills.
- Have proven mechanical and math skills
- Have attention to detail is a must
- Have the ability to problem solve and fix errors
A pre-employment drug test is a requirement for this position
Have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
If you would like to join a high-performing team and achieve results for a company that genuinely looks after its employees - then we want to hear from you.