The role involves:
- Contributing to meeting business goals and supporting our safety culture
- Supporting the operations team to ensure that customer requirements for supply of manufactured products are met
- Assisting in the development of SOP's, checks and guides to ensure the production processes are documented and continuously improved/simplified
- Ensuring operators and line staff are trained in SOP's & QC requirements for all products and improving their capability through influencing, training and coaching
- Conducting investigations into product quality related issues
We are looking for candidates with a quality control mindset who are detail-orientated, solution focused and organised. You will be tertiary qualified in a science discipline or equivalent, or have 2-3 years hands-on experience within a manufacturing environment.
You will have:
- A thorough working knowledge of procedure development
- Ability to relate to and manage relationships with internal customers
- Accuracy to work within QC specifications for manufacturing line and product checks
- Proven analytical skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Proficiency with MS Office
Pre-employment drug testing is a prerequisite for this role.
If you are up for a challenge, self-driven, systematic and have a positive can-do approach for solving problems - then we want to hear from you!
Applications close 4th June 2020
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?