Ross Roof Group is a New Zealand family owned progressive metal roof tile company, based in South Auckland, that manufactures the Metrotile and Tilcor brands. Our products are sold within New Zealand and to over 80 countries around the world.
About the role:
We pride ourselves on producing a quality product and the role of the paint operator is integral to our manufacturing business.
- Contributing to meeting business goals and supporting our safety culture
- Manufacturing paint to specification from top quality raw materials
- Quality checks of paint through manufacture i.e. Viscosity, drawdown, pH
- Housekeeping of paint manufacture area, tools and storage facilities
- Goods Receipting
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in paint manufacture, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication and or not afraid to get their hands dirty.
You will be working in an industrial environment; good knowledge of chemical handling is essential.
You will have:
- A thorough working knowledge of paint manufacturing
- Fork hoist license, Gantry license
- Sound knowledge of chemical controls and safe handling Practices
- Accuracy to work within specifications
- Proven analytical skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
If you are up for a challenge and keen to develop your skill set, apply now! Pre-employment drug testing is a prerequisite for this position
Please state whether it is the day shift or night shift position you are applying for
Applications close on the 1st September 2020