We have an exciting role within our 24hr operation a day shift forklift operator to support our manufacturing team.
You will be joining a great team and play a key role in keeping our operation moving efficiently and effectively.
You will be reliable and punctual with a proven stable work history, have experience working and driving within a high paced manufacturing environment providing all raw materials required for daily production, you will be a team player, great communicator, highly organised and efficient in time management working to set timeframes.
Competencies/skills/experience required for job:
- Fork hoist license for Counterbalance, plus at least 2 years’ experience
- Able to follow instruction and work safety
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
- Able to meet specific timeframes
- Ability to multitask where required
- Able to work shifts as required
- The right to work in NZ
- A pre-employment drug test is a requirement for this position
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, and you are ready to bring your enthusiasm and great work ethic to a market leader in the roofing industry, then please apply by clicking the apply button below.